Sunday, January 28, 2018

2018 A New Year!

A New Year means a new start! At least I hope so...

I don't set new year resolutions as I never end up keeping them but I do need to start blogging again regularly as it makes me think more creatively and action my thoughts about what I can do.

I was asked to make some cards recently so I thought I would share these.

I used a Make it now card from Cricut Access and changed the wording on it.

The card is all from Close to my Heart and I used a pen to write the wording with the Cricut Maker.

This was a special birthday card for a little three year old who loves buses. I used the Cricut Maker to cut the bus from card then layered it on paper from CTMH. I used the pen in the Maker to write the words on the side of the bus.

I really like this card and have made it a few times before, but this time I used patterned paper from CTMH for the coloured layers.

I stamped the sentiment using Thistle coloured ink to match the background layers.

I added white faux stitching to the hearts to make them a little more defined.








Watch this space for more posts this year!

No comments: