Saturday, May 20, 2017

Is it really that long since I have posted something?

It seems like ages since I posted anything on my blog and as I was going through some photos, I found pictures of some of the things I have done since Christmas!

For my grand-daughter's birthday, I made this canvas using different coloured vinyl. The canvas measured about 10 inches by 20 inches.

I used ideas from Google images and set it out using Design Space and some of the different fonts I have access to through Design Space.

I cut the words using my trusty Cricut Explore and different colours of vinyl.

It took quite a while to set it out on the canvas and to get the lines straight!

Grand-daughter loved it and it will be interesting to see, now that she has started school, how long it takes before she can read it herself!



No comments: