Sunday, July 3, 2016

Wedding Season

With summer in full swing in the northern hemisphere, it is wedding season and the card I am showcasing for the Printable Craft Shop is a wedding card. It is available as a cutting file from here and comes in a number of different formats for different cutting machines.

The first time I cut this file, I used the Colonial White cardstock from Close to My Heart. It is a cream colour and I wanted to try the file out in a monochromatic scheme.

It does not stand out in the photo as well as it does in real life, but maybe judicious use of an embossing folder would add to the impact of this card. 


The second cut was done using one of my favourite paper packs from CTMH - La Vie En Rose - still available until the end of July!

I used white for the base card, black for the shadow layer for the words and a chevron striped paper for the words.

The leaves and flowers were cut from plain colours and the background was cut from the signature paper from the pack. I just love the flowers in the paper.


Do check out the fabulous cutting files available from the Printable Craft Shop - there are some specials on at the moment too so it is even better value at the moment.

No comments: