Thursday, June 16, 2016

Number One Dad

Hi again, I am back with another design from Paper Crafting World.

Today, I am showcasing the chevron tag cutting file available here.

I loved the simplicity of this card - I don't really do fancy!

To make the card, I used a tent fold base and layered it with Juniper card (from Close to my Heart) then one of the papers from the Jackson Collection (now retired).

The base for the tag and the stars was cut from Cocoa cardstock and the top layer of the tag and the stars were cut from Colonial White cardstock. I used Juniper again for the rectangles on which I placed the Cocoa letters.

It is hard to see in this photo but I have used foam dots for the stars so they stand away from the tag.

A wonderfully easy card to make using another great cutting file from PCW!

No comments: